Timberline Cabinet Doors, Inc. manufactures unfinished cabinet doors to the highest quality standards available.
- We start by building unfinished cabinet doors with premium select lumber.
- All stiles and rails are shaped using a mortise and tenon construction method, glued using Titebond #1 for a super strong and durable glue joint.
- The door panels are shaped to the desired profile and hand sanded to 180 grit to ensure smoothest and most accurate shape details possible.
- All the parts are then assembled and run through our Costa Sanding line which consists of a four Head wide belt sander, followed by a Costa 3 Head Orbital which finishes the wood far more consistent and any hand sanding. The finish grit of all doors is 180 Grit.
- Your unfinished cabinet doors are now ready to be checked by a master craftsmen for quality control.
- After all checks are completed, your unfinished cabinet doors are packaged and shipped directly to your home or place of business.